Clouds

This is going to be a more genuine attempt at a micropost. I love clouds. I always have. In Dallas we have some spectacular ones given the frontal systems and storms we have come through. I only photograph with my little iPhone and don't want anything more complicated (although I am pretty jazzed about the rumors of the next iPhone having 3 lenses?!) Toby has professional grade equipment and I leave the good pics to him. When we go out, I often take pics of him taking pics. I do that both to amuse myself and also because it helps him get the context and color when he goes in and does the processing of his pics. I sometimes take videos of the place we are because the action of what he's capturing and the sounds of it can be quite interesting. (I am going to figure out how to post those here. I have some great ones of the waves crashing when we were in Hawaii in December. I need to post about that as well. I'll probably just have to create a YouTube channel to upload them to and then embed here. I don't know another way to do it.) 

But for now, here are some cloud pics I've taken starting with my favorites ever from October 11, 2018.


I'd never seen any clouds like this before. They were truly spectacular.

I literally took this from my car at a light.

It's like a painting. I did not enhance these in any way.
They are "raw" taken with my lowly iPhone.



More recently, from a walk we took one evening at Breckenridge on May 9, 2019. You get a few of my pics of Toby taking pics. It was an unusually cool evening. 


My sweet Toby taking pics of the flowers.


I love the juxtaposition of the dark blue-gray clouds and
the green grass and darker green trees.




Look at that pretty firewheel there.


The sun was poking through the clouds. It was just gorgeous.

Our shadows. ❤️

Here are some neat ones from March 24, 2019.


These were growing and blowing up in front of us. I love that.








Closer to a micropost? Maybe...a bit closer.... 😉

Thanks for reading - and looking! 

Comments