I Miss Blogging...And Balance in My Life


I have been longing to blog and have a huge backlog of photo sets and ideas to blog about but no real time to do blogs justice. I guess that's good in one sense, I have work - lot of work. In another sense, "domestic Kassi" and "blogger Kassi" are being pushed into oblivion by "attorney Kassi." The struggle for balance is ever-present in my life. I would like my life to be neat and tidy little units of time devoted to the things I must and love to do. It does not work that way. I know I'm not alone in this. Still, one can hope and wish and pray, can't one? 

At the moment, I'm drafting a brief and tomorrow morning - all three kiddos will be in school again. Augie will start college locally; Lucy will start high school in a hybrid outsourced classes / school-from-home way (which is what I do once they get older); and Anthony will start second grade (with only his science being taken away from home). I am looking forward to running the roads again. During the last 5 months of lockdown, which we started here on March 13, I have learned that while I am a homebody and can spend long stretches at home without going out, I rebel at it being forced upon me. More on that another time perhaps. 

The seasons are about to change? Can you feel it? I can. More on that soon, too. More of everything soon. 

I hope you are well, COVID-free, responsible about life, living it but not scared. Balance is needed there, too. More on that in other posts as well. 

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and that hopefully sometime soon I will post and catch up on all those posts I'd like to get up.  


Thanks for reading! 


Comments

Popular Posts