Date Night at NorthPark on February 11, 2020 (Our Last for a While)

Toby and I love going to Seasons 52 at NorthPark and exploring this wonderful, "old-fashioned" mall. I've posted about that before (and here). We had no idea that this would be our last date night until about December 21, 2020. This was our celebration of Valentine's Day out. I do not like going out on the day itself and prefer to eat at home. We had a great time. The mall was already decorating for spring which was pretty, as it always is. 









These little pineapples fascinated me.






They did this for Christmas as well, but with red. Also fascinating. 




And, my Valentine's Day roses from my sweet Toby.

It's fun to return to old favorites at various times of the year to see how they change with the seasons. We do this with our walks and favorite trails as well. In a year like 2020, it's made me appreciate such things for we cannot take for granted that we will be able to in the future. 


Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts